Lord Mayor's Business Awards Categories
There are 11 categories open for nomination at the 2021 Lord Mayor's Business Awards.
- CCIQ Award for Outstanding Small Business: companies with five to no more than 20 employees displaying excellence in running a small business in Brisbane.
- Xero Award for Outstanding Micro Business: companies with 0 – 4 FTE equivalent employees displaying excellence in running a micro business in Brisbane.
- Accenture Australia Award for Product Innovation: companies which demonstrate product or process innovation and competitiveness in the national or global market, regardless of company size.
- Australia Pacific LNG Award for Business Innovation: companies which demonstrate business model or marketing innovation and competitiveness in the national or global market, regardless of company size.
- Hutchinson Builders Award for Outstanding Social Enterprise: companies making a significant social impact through their business ventures, regardless of company size.
- ANZ Award for High Growth Business: high growth companies that are tackling global markets and have achieved rapid growth, regardless of company size. The award is intended to recognise companies that have undergone significant growth (revenue, employee numbers, customer numbers and/or markets) whether they are a start-up or more mature business.
- Urban Utilities Award for Environmental Sustainability in Business: companies operating in Brisbane which demonstrate excellence in clean business practices and sustainable resource use, including energy, waste, water and recycling. Nominations may be for a single initiative or an overall strategy within a company.
- HSBC Award for Excellence in International Business: recognition of outstanding performance in building trade between Brisbane and global export markets in service, manufacturing or value-added industries.
- ISPT Award for Investment in Brisbane: companies which established new divisions or projects in Brisbane during the 2019/20 and 2020/21 financial year.
- Port of Brisbane Award for Young Business Person of the Year: individuals who are 35 years and under, and who have had significant success benefiting both their company and the city of Brisbane.
- The Courier-Mail Award for Business Person of the Year: individuals who have had outstanding achievement and contribution to Brisbane business.
About the Lord Mayor's Business Awards