WIN: A whale watching experience on Moreton Bay
Brisbane Whale Watching is giving you the opportunity to win a Family Pass on board the magnificent Eye Spy for an encounter with the mighty humpback whales, right here in Brisbane’s Moreton Bay.
Of all the great whales, the humpback is the most surface-active, displaying behaviour that will leave you in awe. Moreton Bay is recognised as one of the world’s best whale-watching destinations and is located just 30 minutes north of the Brisbane CBD on the beautiful Redcliffe Peninsula.
The prize offers you and your family the opportunity to join in on a full day’s whale-watching adventure including:
- Boarding at the Redcliffe Jetty from 9am for a 10am departure and returning at approximately 2 - 2.30pm.
- Guaranteed whale sightings.
- Fresh gourmet buffet lunch including tiger prawns, chicken, ham, a large arrangement of salads, rolls and fruit.
- Extensive and informative commentary by the only female skipper who owns and operates a whale-watching adventure in the South Pacific Rim, Captain Kerry Lopez.
- A licensed bar, snack and souvenir counter on board.
Look on in awe as these amazing gentle giants of the deep relax in your company, breaching and playing all within metres of the boat.
To enter, email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Brisbane Marketing competition entry” and list your name, email address and mobile number.
Entries close 30 June.
Please note that:
- Only the winner will be notified
- By entering this competition, you are providing your details to an external operator
- The prize includes one family package consisting of two adults and two children (4-14 years) and can be used any time during the 2018 Whale Watching Season (excluding public holidays).
Terms and conditions apply.
A portion of every ticket from Brisbane Whale Watching is donated to ongoing whale research with various whale organisations. For more information about whale watching in Brisbane, visit brisbanewhalewatching.com.au.