WIN: Get involved with the future of aviation and ask industry experts a question at the Routes Asia Conference
How would you like to rub shoulders with leaders of the aviation industry, ask the CEO of Brisbane Airport a thought-provoking question, or even put Jetstar CEO Gareth Evans on the spot?
We are offering up to fifteen lucky students an opportunity to ask a panel of industry CEOs a question at the CEO Panel during the Routes Asia Conference on 18 March.
The CEO Panel will focus on three themes:
- Innovation and social entrepreneurism: a legacy of ideas?
- International education and the aviation industry – a perfect match?
- What don’t we know about the future of the aviation industry?
- Dr Catherine Ball – facilitator, entrepreneur and drone specialist
- Gareth Evans, Jetstar CEO
- Julianne Alroe, Brisbane Airport CEO & Managing Director
- Bill Horrocks, Aviation Australia CEO
- Tony Fraser, Airbus Group Australia Pacific Managing Director
- Associate Professor Gui Lohmann, Griffith University
To be eligible to enter this competition, a person must
- Be a current student (domestic or international) studying at a Queensland institution
- Be available to attend and participate in the CEO Panel at the Routes Asia Conference in Brisbane on 18 March
How to enter:
- Upload a 2-3-minute video outlining what questions you would ask the CEOs and why you deserve to win
- Complete and submit the online entry form below