WIN: Get involved with the future of aviation and ask industry experts a question at the Routes Asia Conference
How would you like to rub shoulders with leaders of the aviation industry, ask the CEO of Brisbane Airport a thought-provoking question, or even put Jetstar CEO Gareth Evans on the spot?
We are offering up to fifteen lucky students an opportunity to ask a panel of industry CEOs a question at the CEO Panel during the Routes Asia Conference on 18 March.
The CEO Panel will focus on three themes:
- Innovation and social entrepreneurism: a legacy of ideas?
- International education and the aviation industry – a perfect match?
- What don’t we know about the future of the aviation industry?
- Dr Catherine Ball, PhD, Co-founder and Chief Engagement Officer, SheFlies & Co-founder, World Drones Congress
- Gareth Evans, CEO, Jetstar Group
- Julianne Alroe, CEO & Managing Director, Brisbane Airport Corporation
- William Horrocks, CEO, Aviation Australia
- Tony Fraser, Managing Director Airbus Australia Pacific, Airbus Group
- Tim Ryley, Professor of Aviation and Head of School of Natural Sciences, Griffith University
To be eligible to enter this competition, a person must
- Be a current student (domestic or international) studying at a Queensland institution
- Be available to attend and participate in the CEO Panel at the Routes Asia Conference in Brisbane on 18 March
How to enter:
- Complete and submit the online entry form below
- Tell us in 30 words or less what question you would ask the panel
Entries have now closed. Winners will be notified by 5pm, 12 March.