Brisbane International Student Ambassador Application
Are you a future student leader? Do you love networking and social media, and want to expand your professional skills? If you’re a current international student and plan to continue studying in Brisbane in 2018 – we want you!
As a Brisbane International Student Ambassador you are a voluntary student representative of Brisbane Marketing, and in turn the city of Brisbane and the Lord Mayor. Meet the 2017 Student Ambassadors.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Documenting student life, events and the city on your personal social media channels
- Attending a variety of free tourism and leisure activities arranged by Brisbane Marketing approximately once per month
- Contributing to events and activities that benefit international students in Brisbane
- Expanding your professional and social networks to build your profile
- Attending program induction and appointment ceremony events as well as a number of Study Brisbane produced events
Sound like the perfect role for you? Applications for the 2018 Brisbane International Student Ambassador program are now open.
Applications close 16 February 2018 and shortlisted applicants will be contacted in early March.
If you have any questions or enquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.